Best IT Jobs,Urgent Openings.Upload Your Resume
Jr UX/UI Designer Needed
2-3years of experience in UX Design Experience
- Solid understanding of graphic design, UI/UX and experience in the overall Design Process.
- Should be an expert in using design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape or Corel Draw.
- Knowledge of designing dashboard wireframes using design tools and presentation tools such as PowerPoint.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Understanding of responsive design and development for desktop, tablet and mobile
- Must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Create company brochures, banners, Email templates, infographics and support materials.
- Knowledge in Sprite grid system like combination of images.
- Responsible to participate in the design process of every feature assigned, from brainstorming to prototyping to reviews and polish.
- Iterate on design prototypes to help refine the user experience and ensure a consistent user experience by standardizing UI components.
- Will be working closely with Functional consultants to translate conceptual ideas into engaging design solutions, and with the Engineering team to create wireframe workflows and mockups.
- Will be contributing to and managing a repository of re-usable data visualization templates, views and other best practices components.
- Is a dynamic and self-starting individual able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Create Web application front end as per design comps and information architecture
- - Integrate front-end application with the application business layer
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Collect feedback from design and technical staff on Website development needs
- Understand executing accessibility and progressive enhancement presentation
- Plan and estimate projects and reports hours to administration for billing
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
- Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
- Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality
- Ensure design consistency with clients development standards and guidelines
- Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment
- Guide and maintain developer teams and best practices
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Knowledge on Single Page Application Development
- Very strong in Responsive Web Design (Mobile, Tablet, Desktop)
- very strong in Browser compatibility Design
*Looking for genuine and serious candidates only.
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Note: Submit Your Resume